Thursday, May 10, 2012

Greg Ebersole by newsRus.com @ FIX University Cultural Campus

More FIX on the NET @ FIX University Cultural Campus

Welcome to Spring Semester 2013

Fernando IX University
Locations of visitors to this page

Girls and cocao fruit

My friends, Jessica (right) and Natalia, sit on a pile of cocao fruit. Inside the fruit are the beans used to make chocolate. This is another photo from Bocas del Palo. Tomorrow, Juan Carlos and I have another appointment at the library with the gallery director to talk about my upcoming photography show in May. This week, I checked out sizes and prices for prints at a large lab in downtown Cali. The sizes are a little different for me. They’re in metric of course. We may have a foundation that will pay for the printing costs. That would be nice. We also hope to get a bus to go to Bocas del Palo and get folks that want to come to the opening, and then take them back afterwards. It would be great to see a lot of them there. I’m also sure my Cali friends will be there also. It should be fun.

Tomorrow, I go to my new dentist for the first of three appointments to take care of my root canal. After two dentists just covered up the area where my teeth had chipped, the new dentist decided to take an x-ray. It showed that I needed a root canal. They will now take out the damaged nerve stuff inside the tooth and then put a new filling on the top. I told him I didn’t want to feel any pain. He said, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive